For a select period, all Amazon India exclusive 4G smartphones will now come with a cashback of INR 2600
Bharti Airtel (“Airtel”), India’s largest telecommunications service provider and Amazon India, today announced a strategic partnership with an aim to jointly drive smartphone adoption across the country. Millions of Indians can now become first time owners of a 4G smartphone or upgrade to an advanced 4G smartphone of their choice at an affordable price from amongst a wide range of devices starting at an effective price of only INR 3399.
As part of the partnership, a total cashback of INR 2600 will be available on over 65 Amazon.in exclusive 4G smartphones from popular device brands including Samsung, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Honour, LG, Lenovo & Moto amongst others.
Customers will get INR 2000 of the cashback from Airtel over a period of 36months and can avail the additional cashback of INR 600 on Airtel recharges of INR 169 on Amazon.in,one of the fastest growing mobile recharges platform in India.
Vani Venkatesh, Chief Marketing Officer, Bharti Airtel said, “The partnership with Amazon India will give further momentum to our ‘Mera Pehla Smartphone’ initiative which has received an extremely positive response from customers across the country. We will continue to deliver greater value to our customers and stride towards empowering every Indian to fulfil their dream of owning a smartphone and getting onto the digital superhighway.”
Noor Patel, Director – Category Management, Amazon India said, “We are excited to announce our pioneering partnership with Bharti Airtel to enableIndian customers across the country get digitally savvy. Through this partnership, we are empowering customers to enjoy superior 4G technology at affordable prices with a specialcashback offer upon recharging exclusively on Amazon.in. In line with our focus on customers, this offer will be available on all Amazon Exclusive smartphones for a select periodon Amazon.in.”
How to claim the Airtel-Amazon India cashback of INR2600
- Customers can buy an Amazon India exclusive 4G smartphone of their choice by making full down payment. Customers can view the complete device list on offer under the partnership here: https://www.amazon.in/airtelmps
- Airtel recharges worth INR 3500 must be done within the first 18 months of the device purchase to claim a first refund installment of INR 500
- Recharges of another INR 3500 must be done over the next 18 months to claim the second refund installment of INR 1500 to avail a total cashback of INR 2000 from Airtel.
- To enjoy the additional cashback of INR600 from Amazon, customers will have to make 24 Airtel recharges of INR 169via https://www.amazon.in/hfc/mobileRecharge. The INR 600 will be given as cashbacks of INR 25 onto customer’s Amazon Pay balance every month for a period of 24months.
- The INR 169 recharge will offer unlimited voice calls (STD + Local) and 1GB data per day for 28 days.
The ownership of the 4G smartphones bought under the offer is fully with the customer and there is no need to return the device to Airtel or Amazon India at any point to claim the cash benefit. The offer will also be available on select premium 4G smartphones on Amazon.in. In case, there is an existing cashback offer on the INR 169 recharge on Amazon, customer’s account will be credited with the higher amount(i.e INR 25 or above whichever is higher).
Under the ‘Mera Pehla 4G Smartphone’ initiative, Airtel aims to join hands with partners to create an ‘open ecosystem’ of affordable 4G smartphones and bring them to market for virtually the price of a feature phone. The initiative has been continuing to receive a phenomenal response since its launch last year.
To access the entire selection under this partnership, click onAmazon.in.
The Amazon.in marketplace is operated by Amazon Seller Services Private Ltd, an affiliate of Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMZN). Amazon.in seeks to build the most customer-centric online destination for customers to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online by giving them more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient experience; and provide sellers with a world-class e-commerce marketplace. For more information, visit www.amazon.in/aboutus. Join Amazon Newsroom: Twitter | Facebook