Bhartiya Skill Development University, Jaipur (BSDU) Invites Applications for Bachelor of Vocational Programs in Multiple Disciplines
The B.Voc degree is a UGC approved degree, equivalent to any other graduate degrees, and is based on the National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF) to address the critical requirements of Skill sets in the country.
- Last date for submission of Applications is 15th January 2020
- Number of seats: 30 seats in all B.Voc programs (Except Manufacturing Skills, which has 60 seats)
- Fees: Rs. 60,000 to 1,00,000 per annum
- Program duration – 3 years for B.Voc
- B.Voc is of 6 Semesters (30 credits each)
- Credits in Total:180 credits for B.Voc
- Disciplines: Electrical Skills, Automotive Skills, Carpenter Skills, Construction Skills, Entrepreneurship Skills, RAC (Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Skills), Manufacturing Skills, Office Administration Skills, Metal Construction Skills, IT/Networking Skills, Machine Learning & AI Skills, Beauty and Wellness Skills, and Hotel Management and Tourism Skills.
Bhartiya Skill Development University Jaipur (Incorporated through Rajasthan State Legislative Act No. 3 of 2017) 005-001.002, Domestic Tariff Area Mahindra World City (SEZ), Jaipur – 302037.
Placements: Forsk Technologies, Appirio, IBM, HCL, Cisco, Genus, Mahindra, Daikin, Hero Motocorp, Perto, RS India, RUJ Elecon, RUJ Woodcraft, are some of the names of companies where students have been employed
Bhartiya Skill Development University, Jaipur (BSDU) invites applications for 3-year Bachelor of Vocation (B.Voc) programs. The B.Voc curriculum has 60% Skills and 40% General Education Component. To supplement the skills acquired at the BSDU, students are sent for industrial internship every alternate semester. The UGC has included BSDU in its list of universities, vide UGC letter no. F.8-14/2017 (CPP-I/PU) dated 04 August 2017. The UGC has approved B.Voc and M.Voc programs based on the National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF) to address the critical requirements of Skill sets to make the graduates industry ready. These programs are now equivalent to any other graduation degree program. Students under these programs shall acquire the necessary skills to work in the IT departments of any organization.
Brig. SS Pabla, Pro Chancellor, BSDU said, “The B.Voc Program has been designed with the mission of imparting knowledge and offering hands-on technical skills in the various programs. Our main objective of the B.Voc program is to create trained professionals in their respective felids so that they can work in the industry as well as start their own ventures. With a strong capability and skill sets, students will be placed across industries. The B.Voc program is designed to provide students with a broad, versatile skillset, coupled with hands-on industry exposure.”
Eligibility To apply for B.Voc, the student must have passed:
- 10+2 years higher secondary certificate examination (with PCM)
- 2 years of ITI after 10th
- Polytechnic Diploma holders will be considered for lateral entry into second year of B.Voc
Program specifications: The B.Voc program is modular in nature and offers multiple entry and exit points at Diploma, Advanced Diploma and B.Voc. It has 6 semesters with 30 credits each resulting in a total of 180 credits to earn a B.Voc degree as follows:
|At BSDU||Certificate after 6 months and Diploma after One Year|
|II||6 months (1yr)||At Industry|
|III||6 months (1.5Years)||At BSDU
|Advanced Diploma after Two Years|
|IV||6 months (2 years)
|V||6 months (2.5years)
|At BDSU||B.Voc after Three years|
|VI||6 months (3 years)
|Scholarships (% in Tuition Fees)|
|For Boys (Marks 10+2 / ITI)||More than 80%||70% to 80%|
|For Girls (Marks 10+2 / ITI)||More than 75%||65% to 75%|
*Students who are children of martyrs will receive 100% scholarships
BSDU Invites Applications for Bachelor of Vocational Programs in Multiple Disciplines
In addition to excellent job opportunities in companies, the B.Voc degree holder will also be eligible for Govt. jobs such as IAS, IPS, Defense Officers and other Central and State Services.
- Application forms may be collected from the Admission Office, Administrative Block at BSDU or downloaded from the BSDU Website – www.ruj-bsdu.in. Duly filled forms are to be submitted to email@example.com . For more details contact on 9828882458.