SMS,Whats app, status for Bakra Eid: Bakra Eid is celebrated on the 10th day of the month of Dhul Hijja according to the Islamic calendar. The festival is observed by all the Muslims across the world at the end of Hajj. The annual pilgrimage to Mecca.
Muslims sacrifice a domestic animal and distribute the meat as per the traditions. People wear their best clothes, preferably new, and perform prayers in the mosque, after which the sacrifice is undertaken. A day to enjoy and make merry, People wish one another ‘Eid Mubarak’ and exchange gifts as well. These days, text messages have become a popular way of greeting near and dear ones. In case you are looking out for some SMS, check out the lines given below.
- May the magic of this EID bring lots of happiness in your life and may you celebrate it with all your close friends and may it fill your Heart with love.
- When the sun has set and day is done I will break this chain but only one. By the end of Ramadan, this whole chain will be all gone! It’s time for EID and lots of fun!!!
- May the noor of this Month illuminate your heart mind and soul and may all your Dua be answered remember me in your prayers Eid Mubarak.
- I wish you all a very happy and peaceful EID. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your enemies and ease the sufferings of all peoples around the globe. Eid Mubarak
- Yeh kis tarah yaaad aa rahe ho Aankhein band hain phir bhi nazar aa rahe ho naa jane kyu aisa lag raha hai samney khade ho aur seeng hila rahe ho Wish u a happy bakra Eid!!
- Aaj khuda ki hum par ho meharbani karde maaf hum logo ki sari naformani eid ka din aaj ao milkar yahi vada khuda ka hi rahon me hum chalange sada